Fellowes AeraMax PRO AM4 Air Purifier for Large Rooms
The Fellowes AeraMax PRO AM4 Air Purifier is recommended for large rooms up to 110 square metres. It does air changes every 20 minutes. Multiple units can be used for larger spaces making it suitable for open office layouts, large conference rooms and many large shared air spaces.
The Fellowes AeraMax Professional series provide commercial grade durability with patented responsive technology. The four stage filtration process starts with a pre-filter that captures large particles and contaminants and helps protect the lifespan of other filters. The active carbon filtration adsorbs odours and VOCs from the air. The True HEPA filter captures and traps 99.97% of airborne particles. The PlasmaTrue™ Bipolar Ioniser improves the capture efficiency of the particulate filter.
It has also been demonstrated through independent laboratory testing to be effective in reducing aerosolised airborne concentration of Human Coronavirus 229E in a test chamber, reaching 99.99% airborne reduction within 1 hour of operation.
- 4-stage True HEPA Filtration: Effectively removes at least 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 microns, including allergens, such as pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke.
- Antimicrobial HEPA Treatment: Applied to the True HEPA filter inhibits the growth of odor and stain-causing microorganisms to extend the filter lifespan
- EnviroSmart™ Technology: Monitors occupancy and air quality and adjusts performance
- PureView ™ Technology: shows the percentage of particles captured and real time status of room air quality
- Wall Mounted
- Built to Last: Designed and engineered for long term use
- Filter Type: True HEPA with AeraSafe™ Antimicrobial Treatment, Activated Carbon, Prefilter
- Material Type: ABS
- Change Filter Light Indicator: Yes
- Space size: Large rooms up to 110 square metres
- Dimensions: 495.3mm (H) x 939.8mm (W) x 241.3mm (D)
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us at [email protected]. We are here to help.