Moleskine Classic Notebook Pocket Size Ruled Soft Cover - Black
The original Moleskine Classic collection notebook is a best seller with pages just waiting to be filled with notes and ideas.
The Moleskine® notebook is the heir and successor to the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin.
- Size: Pocket - 9cm x 14cm
- Colour: Black
- Pages: Ruled
- Quantity: Each
- Soft cardboard bound cover
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure and matching ribbon bookmark
- "In case of loss" printed on the fly leaf
- Expandable inner pocket in the back for collecting loose notes, tickets and cards
- Reusable paper band underside features additional information and printed tools
- Lies flat and opens 180 degree
- Moleskine history printed on inside
- 192 ivory-colored pages, 70gsm acid-free paper
- Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products
Ask us about branding your notebooks. Call us on 0800 0800 4657 or email [email protected]
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us on [email protected]. We are here to help.
- FSC certified product