Portable Eye Wash and Drench Hose Unit - 56.78L
Self-contained eyewash and eyewash/drench hose units are ideal for use in low traffic areas.
- Application: Self-contained eyewash and eyewash/drench hose units are ideal for use in low traffic areas, and where a continuous supply of potable water is unavailable for plumbed units. 56.78L pressurized units are ideal for floor placement near any hazard, and deliver approximately 37.9 usable liters of water for 15 minutes, thus complying with the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2014 for eyewashes.
- Tank: 56.78L stainless steel pressurized tank with 37.9 liters usable capacity. Tank has built-in carrying handles, Schrader air intake valve, pressure gauge and pressure relief valve.
- Eyewash Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter.
- Eyewash Valve: 1/2” IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with flag handle. Pressure regulator controls eyewash flow to 0.65 GPM for 15 minutes.
- Drench Hose Unit: Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body. Unit has single GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet head, self-closing valve with squeeze handle, and 1.8m reinforced PVC hose.
- Operation: To operate unit, fill with clean potable water and add bacteriostatic additive (supplied with unit). Additive protects against growth of bacteria, fungus, algae and acanthamoeba. After filling with water, pressurize unit to 80 PSI. If necessary, adjust pressure regulator to achieve maximum flow for 15 minutes. Unit should be inspected regularly and water should be changed at least once every six months. Filling instructions included.
- Weight: 16.15kg empty and 53.93kg filled
- Sign: ANSI compliant identification sign permanently affixed to tank.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is fully assembled, pressurized and water tested at the factory. Unit is depressurized and emptied prior to shipping. Some assembly required in field.
- Optional: Stainless Steel Dolly
G1562 Portable Eye Wash and Drench Hose Unit - 56.78L Data Sheet
A full range of parts and installation support is available nationwide.
Can't find what you are looking for or need specialist advise? Just give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us
Need bulk order pricing? No problem, just give us a call. Here to help.