HeartSine SAM 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator
The HeartSine SAM 350P Semi Automatic Defibrillator offers effective CPR and lifesaving shocks which are the two key links in the chain of survival in the event of a cardiac arrest.
At 1.29kg, the lightweight and rugged Samaritan Pad is highly portable and can be used even in inclement conditions.
- Two Button Operation with Step by Step Verbal Guides that are easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts that guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR.
- Unique and innovative Pad-Pak and Pediatric-Pak, with a shelf life of four years. An integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years. The Pediatric-Pak ensures the appropriate energy level is delivered for children, between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 25kg
- Clinically validated technology. SCOPE biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance
- Highly portable with the lightest weight and compact footprint the HeartSine samaritan PAD is easily transported and fits into constrained spaces
- Industry-leading environmental protection with IP56 rating for protection from dust and water
- Comes with a free tool kit with critical tools necessary for AED prep: High quality razor, nitrile glove pair, CPR Mask, trauma scissors and dry towlettes
- 8 year unit warranty
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us at [email protected]. We are here to help.