HeartSine SAM 500P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Advisor & Gateway Connected
The HeartSine SAM 500P Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Advisor & Gateway Connected is compact and easy-to-use lifesaving technology with integral Wi-Fi connectivity that helps ensure the devices are ready when needed most. The integrated CPR Advisor offers real-time visual and verbal feedback on the force and rate of CPR compressions. Effective CPR and lifesaving shocks are the two key links in the chain of survival in the event of a cardiac arrest.
At 1.285kg, the lightweight and rugged Samaritan Pad is highly portable and can be used even in inclement conditions.
- With the Heartsine Gateway Program, the Heartsine 500P is connected to LIFELINKcentral for fast and easy management of multiple AED’s by a WiFi Network
- Central Management System manages and monitor AEDs across different locations from 1 central portal
- Self Monitoring - Weekly self tests (AED Readiness status), Pad-Pak Expiry dates, Battery status, environmental temperature, software & Wifi connectivity.
- Automatic Updates - Heartsine Gateway tracks AED status and will automatically update changes on LIFELINK CENTRAL.
- Email Alerts - Sends AED status alerts via email to designated program manager
- Automatic Data Upload - Data upload automatically performed every 7 days, or when power button is pushed.
- Separate power source - Powered by separate batteries (4 x CR123A) so will not drain AED battery
- Integrated real-time CPR feedback with easy to understand visual and voice prompts that guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, providing specific feedback on the force and rate of compressions.
- Unique and innovative Pad-Pak and Pediatric-Pak, with a shelf life of four years. An integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years. The Pediatric-Pak ensures the appropriate energy level is delivered for children, between 1 and 8 years of age or up to 25kg
- Clinically validated technology. SCOPE biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance
- Highly portable with the lightest weight and most compact footprint the HeartSine samaritan PAD is easily transported and fits into constrained spaces
- Industry-leading environmental protection with IP56 rating for protection from dust and water
- 8 year limited warranty
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us at [email protected]. We are here to help.