Pro Choice HHV6FB Full Brim Hard Hat, 6 Point Rachet Harness, Vented - Yellow
The Prochoice HHV6FB is a lightweight, AS/NZS 1801 certified range of vented hard hats.
- Full-brim hard hat features extended brim over the neck and ears, helping to reduce the amount of harmful UV radiation from the sun
- The brim is slightly shorter in the front, allowing good upward vision
- Individually packaged
- 6 point Ratchet harness
- Air vents and cotton sweatband prevents perspiration buildup, all round peak for added protection
The Prochoice HHV6FB hard hat meets the following standards.
- AS/NZS 1801:1997 Occupational protective helmets
- IN ADDITION READ: AS/NZS 1800:1998 Occupational protective helmets - Selection, care and use
The objective of this Standard is to specify protective helmets that are to be worn in a variety of occupations, in order to reduce the severity of head injury from hazards associated with such activities.
Every ProChoice helmet or hard hat is tested and certified to AS/NZS1801 so it meets the needs of the New Zealand work place.
This Standard has specific requirements for protective helmets to protect the wearer’s head from falling objects and debris in the workplace and reduce the risk of injury.
The Standard specifies requirements for the construction and materials of the helmet shell and head harness, mechanical strength of the shell and finish of the helmet.
- Colour: Yellow
- Sold Individually
Order 20 to receive one carton
Available in white, red, green, orange and yellow (colours can be assigned to location, job or industry).
The HHV6FB hard hats can be custom printed with your logo. If this is something you require please call on 0800 080 4657 or email us.