Pro Choice HHV9 ABS Hard Hat, 6 Point PushLock Harness, Vented - Black
After years in development, the ProChoice Safety Gear V9™ Hard Hat challenges traditional head protection with a hot looking, low profile, ergonomic design that won’t make you look like you're wearing a “skid lid”. Certified to AS/NZS1801, the V9™ does not sacrifice safety standards or performance for good looks. The nine strategically placed air vents and harness cradle encourage air flow, greatly reducing your chances of “blowing a gasket”.
- 9 Points of Ventilation for Increased Air-Flow
- Low Profile, Lightweight Design
- Easy locking system for fast on/off application
- Webbed Harness cradling system to ensure correct hat position and promote ventilation
- Angled Peak deflects rain from wearer in extreme weather
- Built in sweat band for added comfort
- Impact resistant ABS Material
The Prochoice HHV9 hard hat meets the following standards.
- AS/NZS 1801:1997 Occupational protective helmets - SAI Global Certified Lic 20500
- IN ADDITION READ: AS/NZS 1800:1998 Occupational protective helmets - Selection, care and use
The objective of this Standard is to specify protective helmets that are to be worn in a variety of occupations, in order to reduce the severity of head injury from hazards associated with such activities.
Every ProChoice helmet or hard hat is tested and certified to AS/NZS1801 so it meets the needs of the New Zealand work place.
This Standard has specific requirements for protective helmets to protect the wearer’s head from falling objects and debris in the workplace and reduce the risk of injury.
The Standard specifies requirements for the construction and materials of the helmet shell and head harness, mechanical strength of the shell and finish of the helmet.
- Colour: Black
- Sold Individually
Order 20 to receive one carton
Available in 10 Vibrant Colours: Yellow, Fluoro Yellow, Fluoro Pink, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Black, White, & Fluoro Watermelon (colours can be assigned to location, job or industry).
The HHV9 hard hats can be custom printed with your logo. If this is something you require please call on 0800 080 4657 or email us.