LINQ H101 Essential Harness - Maxi (XL - 2XL)
The LINQ Essential Full Body Harness Standard is to be used for fall arrest in construction, scaffolding, on ladders or in the warehouse.
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light
- Large Dorsal D Ring for easier connection
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap
- Padding under buckles
- Service Pouch on back
- Certification: AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- 10 year life span from date of manufacture
- Size: Maxi (XL - 2XL)
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us on [email protected]. We are here to help.