Ergodyne Shock Absorbing Single Composite Carabiner 4.5kg Max Load 96-178cm Stretch
The Ergodyne Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Single Composite Carabiner is a shock absorbing tool lanyard with carabiner on one end and a loop on the other end. It has been designed and tested to prevent objects dropping and to reduce the force the body experiences if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyard. By reducing the shock, the design prevents the tool from pulling the user down with it, protecting those above and below. The composite carabineer reduces metal and creates an extremely lightweight design.
- Shock absorbing properties reduce the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- Durable 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 38" to 70" (96cm - 178cm)
- Low profile lightweight design reduces snag hazards and added weight
- Composite carabineer with double action locking gate and inherent captive eye resistant to -60C
- Ergonomic carabineer is designed for easily gripping and handling with gloves
- Treaded loop end that grips the tool when attached
- High strength 3-ply nylon stitching secures connecting ends
- Single length construction eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- Third party certified to a 10lbs (4.5kg) maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor
- Patent pending design
- Max Load: 4.5kg
- Length (Stretchable): 96-178cm
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us on [email protected]. We are here to help.