3M Aura 1870+ N95 Respirator Mask - Box of 20
The 3M Aura 1870+ N95 Respirator Mask is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.
A disposable particulate respirator, it reduces wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. It is designed to be fluid resistant to cope with the splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
The 1870 particulate respirator is primarily intended to protect healthcare workers by reducing exposure to harmful airborne particles which are small enough to be inhaled – typically particles less than 100 microns in size. These include airborne particles that may contain biological material e.g. Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, mould and the virus that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), and Influenza.
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- NIOSH certified N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) > 99% according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Red coloured head straps for health care use
- Mould nose clip to wearer’s nose shape to help reduce eyewear fogging and ensure a better seal and fit
Not what you are looking for? Please give us a call on 0800 080 4657 or email us at [email protected]. We are here to help.